2. the water pressure is awesome. my shower is no longer a clawfoot tub designed for a child. the plastic shower liners do not sweep in and give me unwanted mildewy hugs.
3. kid D’s sweet little girl teylor scores a soccer goal.
5. there are surprisingly good restaurants around here in east asheville. who knew? i didn’t. east village grille. cafe azalea. pomodoro’s (which i mistakenly thought was 1. a chain and 2. like olive garden based on their signs. note to restauranteurs – be careful of too-slick/clean-looking marketing material!)
6. my biggest t-shirt order of all time came this week: 10 t-shirts to a girl in texas. yee haw!
7. the amaryllis in the photo re-bloomed 1.25 years later. i kept watering it and the leaves kept growing for a year and then a new shoot shot up and now BOOM giant pink flowers towering many feet in the air above the pot.
8. had a couple rugs and couches cleaned today. they look and smell like new, now with 98% less dog fur. thank you five step carpet care
9. eli turned 8 this week. he got a big ball of raw hamburger meat. he enjoyed this. nacho got a miniball. he enjoyed his, too.